Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Making Changes

Yesterday I reviewed the floor, roof, and foundation plans of the house I designed in Architecture 1. To make my house more functional I decided to make a few changes. Instead of having the garage separate from the house I plan to make it flush with the rest of the house; meaning the garage will share a wall with the kitchen and the dining room. On the floor plan I noticed there was an unneeded corner wall in the dining room, because I want to remove it I will need to add a beam. the beam will help support the cathedral ceiling. Originally a sun room was in the rear of the house. It did not seen necessary to include it; upon removing it from the plan I added more windows to the family room. With out the sun room, the roof of the house has to be adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment